Friday, November 4, 2011

MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

Here are a few things I wish for:
·        Freedom to drive any car I want to drive. I don’t want a Prius or some other ‘green machine’. I currently drive a BMW X5 because it’s big, comfortable and powerful.

·        I want the freedom to choose a light bulb.

·        I want the freedom to set my thermostat at any temperature I choose.

·        I want the freedom to drill for oil and gas on any land I own.

·        I want the freedom to send my child to any school I choose.

·        I want the freedom to succeed or fail.

·        I want the freedom to keep the money I earn and not have it taken by a government and given to those who don’t earn.

·        I want the freedom to be charitable toward those I choose not those chosen by the government.

·        I want the freedom to say the pledge of allegiance or a prayer in a public place.

This is America!

No comments:

Post a Comment